It’s been more than 15 minutes since I ordered my unlock code, where is my code?
- After payment is confirmed and cleared, all codes are displayed almost instantly after confirmed and cleared payment on the “thank you” page, Did you miss that?
- All codes are sent out within five minutes of confirmed and cleared payment; please check your spam folder.
- Did you place your PayPal order with an e-check? Payment by e-check takes longer to process, usually three to five days. Your code will be delivered as soon as the e-check clears.
- Did you place your order for Blackberry 10? BlackBerry 10 unlocking is not instant, processing time to unlock BB 10 device can take up to 24 hours.
What if my code doesn’t work?
- Please make sure you have selected the proper carrier. The carrier must be the
network provider that the phone is currently locked to.
- Please make sure you have selected the right country that the phone is currently locked to
- Please make sure you have selected the correct device model. You may have
selected “any model” or a model not listed.
- Please double-check to make sure you have entered IMEI # correctly.
- Please make sure you have more than 0 tries to enter unlock code, and your phone is not hardlocked
Please contact our customer support with your order number, along with IMEI, PRD or MEP numbers so we can help you straighten out the problem; The order number is the 5 or 6 digit number in your Paypal or google checkout receipt.