How To Unlock BlackBerry 10
Follow instructions below only if you have unlock code, in BlackBerry OS 10, BlackBerry made it very simple to unlock your device.
- Insert a non accepted Simcard and power phone on.
- Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > SimCard
- Press -=Unlock Network=-
- Enter the 8 or 16 digit unlock code
- You will see a pop up message saying Network Code Entered Successfully!
- Phone is now Unlocked!
- Reboot device by pulling battery out
- Go to “Manage Connections” and turn Mobile network on
- (If you received a 16 digit code and you are receiving code error, use the first 8 digits of the 16 digit code.)